Friend weekend is going well.
This friend likes downtime. I'm asserting myself for an early dinner time and a relatively early bedtime (late for me, early for her) and that's helping too.
We went to a local indie bookstore that sells new and used books. It's the place that sponsors most of the local author talks, but I've never been. Easily my favorite bookstore now. I got 4 current books, 6 button pins -- $32. Amazing prices and inventory. Plus the used books are well organized, cataloged, and in great shape (it was the goal of the store to have a "better" used book experience).
I need to get reading!!! Between library reads and this new stack, I'm in deep. Forgot a picture of the books.
Today is a very chill day (after a first-thing run).
Walking to coffee.
Grabbing brunch or lunch.
Pedicures (she changed her mind on this).
Maybe a little shopping.
Dinner with our HS friend.
It'll be a later night (that's why I'm running this morning instead of tomorrow), but should be a relaxing day.
Short and sweet this morning.
Have a good one. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment