Chiropractor was better than I expected. He says lots of "out of alignment" causing the issue. Give it 2 days and it'll be okay. We'll see. I have PT on Wednesday so I think I'll get that evaluation before I try to do a bicep curl. It feels better than it has this morning though, so maybe ...
Spent the afternoon babysitting my grandson -- so fun. He started his new classroom yesterday and it was a hard day for him (lots of tears). He was so happy to be picked up. Transitions are hard for him for a couple of days. Sweet boy.
I got bit by a bug of some sort on my back. Huge reaction -- swelling, stinging, welts all down my back. It STILL bothers me this morning. Almost like a stinger is still in the bite, but I can't reach it. Hubby tried to help, but big, thick fingers did nothing lol. It's always SOMETHING. Good lord.
Speaking of bugs -- these appeared to be doing some sort of nasty on my window. It was quite a show.
Once again, I'm not hiking with the Tuesday group. It's faded into the background. I'm not ready to drop it entirely, but it's coming close to it. I still want to hold some connections to these women and the text thread is the best way. I was planning to hike next week, and plans came up (a favor for the kids). Might be able to go to lunch though. I don't purposely make plans on a Tuesday, but I never hold the day anymore. I told the group I could hike next week -- often "that" person decides to do an off week when I announce it. Curious if that'll hold true. I won't update until she announces plans for the day.
Matinee at the IMAX 70 for The Odyssey this morning (best day for the better seats). We're lucky enough to live about 45 minutes from one of the few theaters in the US. Won't miss this opportunity. I'm very excited about the theater experience, but not sure about the actual movie. VERY happy about the morning viewing though. Daytime vs nighttime is never a contest for me.
This is EVERYTHING on my calendar today. Easy peasy. No chores, nothing at all. Of course the entire event will be about 5 hours with drive time, etc. so it's most of the day. I should have some late afternoon time to putz around. Creative stuff??
That's all from here this morning. I hope your week is going well. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment