It was a nice solo day.
I got little pesky things finished and had time for that list I made yesterday.
Farmer's Market for peaches, corn, and tomatoes.
Painted the Picasso Portrait practice -- it's okay. I hope I do better in the class on Friday.
Perfect ordinary day meditation. Lights out, candle burning. Looks like a seeing eye.
Saw this little guy from the kitchen window -- landed on a post in the garden and stayed awhile.
The garden has a tomato hornworm. He's eating up my tomato plants and I can't find him. Took the black light out and searched and searched. Little stinker. Every morning there's more damage so I know he's still going and growing!! I can usually find them with a little effort -- not so far.
In all my "things" yesterday, I forgot to water my outdoor pots. Eeeeek. Hot and sunny day. I'll make it up to them today.
Today is a list of chores -- not my favorite things, but I'll be glad to have them finished before the week begins. But first, a fun morning. Coffee with hubby and Duke. Visit to see my grandson and play cars for a bit.
Oh -- we have a preliminary baby name and I LOVE it. Margot. Beautiful, classic, not too popular, not trendy, not strange. The runner-ups so far are not my favorite. Celeste. Celine. And some other name I had no idea how to spell. I hope Margot is her name!
Got to get going. I woke up, turned off my alarm, fell back to sleep. Geez. It's later than I'd like and the morning is going quickly.
Have a great day. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment