Monday, August 3, 2026

Start from the End

Hello, Monday my old friend. 
I love you so much more since I retired. 
Easily my favorite day of the week. 
Funny how perspectives change. 

Anyway, this is a good week with a good balance. 
Chiropractor, PT, dentist. 
A number of "special" social things (more on these later). 
A few volunteer things ramping up.
Decent space between it all. 

All brought to me by selective yes and no decisions. 

I got those pesky chores finished yesterday and that ALWAYS sets me up in a good way. I could've squeezed them in the space around the things this week, but that would set the balance askew. 


It's also the first Monday of the month and this month feels like a FS kind of month. The balance this week is indicative of the balance all month. 

Productive.
Self care.
Group social.
Fun. 
"Special" events. 

Curious how I'll feel at the end of it. Have you ever heard the technique of planning your time backwards? START with how you want to feel at the end (of the day, week, month, life) and plan backwards. I've done it before -- remembering it now and it's worth a go again.

How do I want to feel at the end of this week? Stronger and lighter?? Hahaha -- yep. This kind of sums it up. I'm going to filter this week and month through that mantra and see how it feels at the end. 

Jinxing it??? or creating something intentional. We'll see lol. 


Look at these cuties. 






Today is the chiropractor appointment. I don't have high hope for this appointment in terms of relief, but I want to see what he thinks about my shoulder pain and bicep weakness. I feel a lot better since the massage, but there's still something wrong and wrong enough that I'm not taking a chance of hurting it more. 

Have a good start to the week and month, maybe something intentional and starting from the end?!?  
I'm giving it a go too.
Later gators. 

No comments:

Post a Comment