Oh my gosh -- I was up until 11:30 last night.
I feel jet lagged.
Or hungover.
I'm going to be fighting the good fight today. It'll be VERY tempting to do nothing all afternoon and watch TV and SNACK.
Hubby leaves in a couple of hours. I'm walking Duke and stopping at the Farmer's Market for tomatoes and peaches. Garden cleanup when I get home. Maybe (maybe not) a Peloton ride?!?! I slept in a little this morning so missed that window to workout before outside things.
I'm too foggy to figure out a plan yet, but I really hope to report back tomorrow that I made a different choice. Maybe that choice will include a bonafide nap. Maybe a balance workout and meditation instead of a cardio workout (still no lifting per PT).
Anyway, the painting class was a lot of fun. I wouldn't call it Picasso, more a cartoon version with exaggerated everything (so my practice didn't help lol). The class painted together while watching the instructor paint too. Very well organized and attentive staff. You didn't need to practice since they walked you through the process step-by-step. The class was almost 3 hours long. Only critique -- the brushes were worn and hard to get detail work with clean lines. Maybe I had a bad batch.
What I'm SUPER happy about is this weekend is VERY open and MOSTLY solo. A few things this morning. Brunch with the family tomorrow and otherwise NOTHING. I need time to regroup and organize. It was a rushed week and my little home world feels like a mess. My mind feels like a jumble too. I have time to iron out all the things.
My closet dressers are set for delivery next week. Yea to a closet reorg!!!!! It's probably a few day event because of my neck -- can't overdue the leaning over, looking down. Praise be -- I CANNOT wait to have it all setup. I want to think through and plan a general layout over the weekend.
My bed is calling me back in the worst way. Funny enough, I wasn't tired during the class, but it's hitting this morning. I'm such an old lady (and always have been). Today's plan SHOULD include an early night. That's the fear of a nap -- will it start me on a cycle of late nights?? Can I function well without one?? Don't want to zombie through the day.
And the irony, I'm too tired to figure it out lol.
Hope you have a good one. Hope I make good choices. Lots of "hope" happening. See you tomorrow for the lowdown. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment