Bought a car yesterday (available in next week or so).
GREEN (!!)
I only buy white cars with tan interior.
Way out of the box for me and it's kind of fun. And I wonder if I'll instantly regret it lol. Not that color changes anything about how the car drives.
Anyway. I little different version of myself showed up and I like it.
In other news, I barely touched my to-do list (car buying takes way more time than you think).
I have a volunteer court hearing this morning and babysitting in the afternoon. I need to get 3 chores finished in-between. It's going to be TIGHT.
I had lunch plans with my cancel friend today and guess what?!? It helps my schedule, but geez. "It's fall break and I'm needed to babysit." You found out the day before? Come on -- that's BS. We've had this lunch on the calendar for a month. I confirmed with her on Friday. Never apologizes. Never acknowledges how it might inconvenience me.
She gave me a couple of dates and I'm not available. I didn't offer anything else. Holding space on my calendar for things that come up and she doesn't get those spaces because of her lack of commitment. We bumped out another month and I'll offer dates when it gets closer.
I'm disappointed. And I'm happy I'm holding boundaries. Happy I'm not barking up an unavailable tree.
I'm slowly clearing up my "too full" calendar.
Okay, I need to go -- storms happening and we keep having the power flick off. I need to get in the shower before the court hearing. I MUST be able to blow dry my hair. Eeeek.
Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment