Monday, October 5, 2026

No Car

Latest car news while I'm waiting for my phone to update because it was shutting off randomly. Apparently there's a fix out for it now. New technology, not my favorite thing.

Picked up the car. Got help setting up one of the app features that was giving an error. Tech got out of the passenger seat and it started misfiring again.

They were able to hookup while it was happening. Tons of error codes that have no fixes. 
P.S. They also said they had no idea it was misfiring continuously like that. They thought it was only occasionally according to the report. 

Spoke to the GM and they're looking for a new car to trade. I should know something in a few days. It probably won't be green. 

For now, I have a HUGE red rental hybrid SUV. Oh boy. It's a challenge for me to drive something that large. 

No comments:

Post a Comment