Sunday, October 4, 2026

Happy Updates (as promised)

Quick hello and upbeat updates. 

☺There were four of us for bookclub. We scheduled our next meeting and chose books through January. Guess bookclub lives until 2027!! The new member actually came.

☺I made the birthday cake -- I'll take pictures today. Black chocolate cake (tastes like an Oreo), vanilla bean icing, sweet & salty potato chip, pretzel, coconut toffee topping. GF and I can't wait to try it. 

☺ Chili is finished too. I made MINE first in case I ran out of time. We could do takeout for other food if needed, but I was able to get it finished. Cooked from 2-8 o'clock. 

☺HS call is back on for this morning. It'll be good to catch up.

☺Roofer finally showed up. Didn't "see" a problem, but resealed the vent area. I think it would've been helpful to toss water to test the vent instead of guessing, but what do I know (and this is a happy update). Last rain it POURED in so it's not a subtle leak. Storms fizzled out until tonight so we'll see.


Those are my happy updates. 

Hope you have a good one. Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment