I liked my day yesterday. It was a good balance.
I took care of myself and my future self with things that matter to me.
Walked before the adopt-a-road cleanup.
Made a summer veggie soup to stock the freezer.
Finished the sign-waving posters (nothing fancy, but easy to read from the road).
Sorted out some hormone RX things for this week (lots of backorder pbs).
Managed to pick up said RX just as the pharmacy closed.
Well done, me.
Chores this morning before I leave though. It's a trip I don't get to just walk out the door, but I'm in no real rush. I don't expect to go out today. I'll fuss around the house, read, early to bed. Tuesday and Wednesday are the "fun" days.
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I haven't gone to the teahouse for the last couple of months. The timing hasn't worked out. It's not the pull it once was -- guess things are shifting a bit. Planning to go this trip though and I wonder if I'll have missed or it's falling off my "usual."
I'm not sure what I'm doing on Wednesday, but Tuesday is a mountain walk and massage. I'll be toast in the best way (hopefully) after the massage so nothing Tuesday evening, but relaxing.
The temps look better on Wednesday. Some version of thrifting, nature, new restaurant, teahouse. Home early Thursday.
Even though I'm in not particular rush, I best get going. I have a long list before I get out the door. Have a good start to the week. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment