Wednesday, September 23, 2026

I'm a Mess

Power went on/off throughout the storm, but never stayed out -- phew. The drive to court was crazy though. I had no idea storms were in the area. The drip pans held the roof leak. 

I got a few things off the to-do list -- the big ones. That's always a relief. 


I've been looking for a toddler kitchen stool on FB Marketplace. They're pricey though, even on Marketplace. I found one yesterday for $30 (price reduced) a mile from my house. Someone ghosted the pickup earlier so I grabbed it last night. Exactly what I was looking for -- slim, adjustable. Bonus that it's white. Christmas cookie decorating with my grandson this year -- love, love!!






Did I mention I've been eating a country loaf of bread that I sliced and froze. I thought it was the GF bread. It isn't and I'm full on suffering for it. Joints, mood, night sweats (that's from the heavy white carbs, not gluten). My fault. I have a number of loafs sliced from various farmer's markets, etc and I got mixed up. I forgot I gave the GF bread to my DIL. 


I'm cleaning up my calendar. Working on getting a better balance. And I seem to be totally sabotaging my days by eating like crap. The bread mistake aside, I've been snacking and way over eating dinner. I feel it in my body and my energy. 

I swear it's some subconscious decision to give myself an excuse to slow down because I don't feel well. 

This needs to end ASAP. Today. 


I didn't calculate my morning time correctly this morning either. I forgot I need to plant the fall garden and the cleaning crew is coming early. Best get moving.

I'm a MESS (!!)
Do better than me!
Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment