Tuesday, July 28, 2026

Asheville

I've been in an odd pattern with Asheville lately.

Good morning, easy drive, great mood. 
Arrive.
Feel sad and want to go home?!?!? 

What is this? Happened again yesterday. Woke up and it's all gone and I'm happily in Asheville mode again. New travel issue unlocked? I'm ignoring it. WTH -- not starting this drama. 


So .........

Asheville morning has been all "Asheville."

Decided to run this morning and I'll walk tomorrow. I've already seen 6 bears. They're out in force right now. It NEVER gets old and I hope it never does. Nature is amazing. 





On the cooldown walk -- whimsy in Asheville. 


Someone's backyard.
That's a bold choice in the best way.




Before I left for Asheville. Garden fail. This HUGE cucumber hid in one of the small garden beds. I cleaned it out. Picked things. Went around it over and over AND NEVER SAW IT. I thought the little chonker was a miss until I found saw this granddaddy. 


Bottom on is regular size.
Chunky in the middle.
HUGE at the top.



Back at the house getting ready to plan the rest of the visit. 
Looking forward to the massage this afternoon. 


Have a good day. Later gators.

No comments:

Post a Comment