Good morning.
I'm feeling a start of an upswing in "doing" energy. It's an odd distinction about energy. I can get in a slump that makes doing things feel too much -- like I don't have the energy for it, but I do have physical energy. It's not like a depression feeling of climbing under the covers and ignoring life either. It's a specific feeling of not having the bandwidth (desire, energy) to do things.
I have no idea where it comes from, but I think it's hormonally related. I increased my cream application when the labs came back so low again and 3 weeks later I feel more like myself. It's like a fog lifted.
My gynecologist officially increased everything (and it's on backorder), but I'll see if I can source it another way. That's on the agenda today before a mammogram. Also, she agreed, I'm NOT in menopause yet because of the full period in June. Clock started over. Looks like I'm planning another celebration next June.
I'm also back to being excited and looking forward to small things -- aka I feel happier about my day, week, etc.
I need to get my shoulder and neck figured out though -- working on it through three channels. Massage, chiropractor, PT (via primary).
I'm naturally waking up closer to my usual time again. I can tell I'm more rested. Sitting here in my workout clothes waiting for the sun so I can get in the garden. Changing first thing makes all the difference. I'm going one step further to set out my workout clothes -- keeping morning decisions and "work" to a minimum.
I logged my guesses for a granddaughter name in my One Sentence Journal. My grandson's name was on my guess list, but we had a hint that they wanted a simple name and liked vowels (Owen). We have ZERO hints on a girl name.
Here are the girl guesses ... I love them all. I told them I had a guess list and they didn't ask for it hahaha.
1. Nora (or Eleanor)
2. Louisa
3. Louise
4. Julie
5. Eden
6. Ivy
7. Josie
Today is a simple day -- mammogram late afternoon so I have all day ahead. No plans, but I have office things I want to do and some outside time with Duke. I'm holding to an every-other-day workout because of my injury. Today's an off day, so maybe a walk around town with Duke if it's not impossibly humid (too much for him if it is).
I'm working on balance. I'm good with my eyes closed and AWFUL as soon as I shut them. Fell immediately. I'm up to about 20 seconds on each foot -- not pretty, a lot of rebalance as I stand, but it's progress. Including this and meditation each day regardless of workout schedule.
I made a first cottage cheese dinner -- very late to this bandwagon. Eggs and cottage cheese in the blender for the base of an egg bake. It's really good. Stays creamier with the cottage cheese added. It's doesn't seem to be too much dairy for me. I'm making an effort to focus on protein and fiber -- nothing diet-like, just wanting to add more to my day. Protein powder was a total failure and returned it immediately-- absolutely gross.
Dinner was the egg bake with veggies and garden veggies on the side. My recovery stats were excellent last night. Connection? I'll have to experiment more. More protein to end the day OR less junk food to end the day? I'll suppose both are good.
Sun is up -- off to quiet, slow garden. Have a good day. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment