I was firmly in problem-solving mode yesterday and got a number of worrisome things off my plate.
Spoiler alert -- it all worked out.
But the same thing happened last night.
Woke up in a panic about EVERYTHING.
This MUST be hormones. Oura ring has been noting my overnight BP is not dropping as usual and that indicates "stress more than usual." Yep, for no reason too.
Tackling today like I tackled yesterday. There are a number of things that I can't seem to get off my plate. People and businesses not responding. Do better, folks. And, also, not an actual big deal, but my mind is adding it up to a problem -- both are true.
I'm trying to keep Friday's easy summer supper EASY, but, of course, it's not. At this moment I'm regretting my little idea (hubby guessed I would). But, in the name of an easy gathering, I'm standing strong in SIMPLE. Fingers crossed it all goes well.
I NEED the tomatoes!!!!!! (One of the businesses not responding.)
In other news, a very nice pharmacist helped me get my hormone patch (different kind). While I waited, I shopped at CVS. Hello, new body wash, new nail polish for my toes, new nail tools. Sometimes I forget shopping at a store can be fun.
Next shopping experience is for the canning items. I think a Walmart trip is in order. Not sure I can fit it in this week, but I'm going to try. I'd like to get ahead on my list a bit. I think that's where some of the anxiety is coming from -- down to the wire on things with no wiggle room. Wiggle room is the thing that relaxes me the most when I have a lot on my plate.
On that note, I need to get moving. Have a good day. Later gators.
No comments:
Post a Comment